The world's first high performance Li Ion battery discrete class A headphone amplifier by Eleven Audio TM combines smooth detailed sound lacking any power supply noise or AC line interaction. Designed for low impedance or high sensitivity headphones. Amazing low level detail, smooth very real mids and vocals, and clear highs just begin to describe how good this amp is!
Broadway S sounds way larger than it looks. High performance connection with 800 mW of super smooth sounding class A bias amplification. DC coupled means huge low frequency bass resolution. Ultra low noise with 2 gain settings for high sensitivity IEM's and headphones.
This headphone amp simply sings!
- Frequency Response: DC-100 KHz
- Signal to noise ratio 130dB
- Power: 800 mW watts @ 16 ohms single-ended class A operation (amplifier biased full on at all times, no edgy crossover distortion typical of other amplifiers)
- Run time: Approx. 11 hours on full battery, indefinitely while connected to AC Charge adaptor
- Inputs: Stereo RCA jacks
- High quality volume adjust potentiometer
- Headphone Outputs: 4 pin XLR and 6.35mm (1/4") Neutrik jacks
- Batteries: Replaceable 18650 x 4
- AC Charge adaptor: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz. (Unit has built-in battery management, auto-off on low battery, auto charge)
- Dimension: 212 mm L x 156 mm L (195 mm including volume control/RCA jacks) x *48 mm H
- Weight: Approx. 1100 grams with battery
(Higher power fully balanced Broadway model also available for low efficiency demanding headphones).