Eleven Audio TM shows the headphone world the true sound of music. Solid state dual mono amplifiers deliver stunning speed and clarity, with hard hitting bass and drums and beautifully smooth tube-like decay to cymbals and string instruments, on up beyond perception, the Formula S amp is tuned for the highest resolution music and headphones. Impeccable balance, smooth and clear to the source, excellent bass definition, simply put the dedicated headphone amp every conneseur seeks. And it's stout size takes up less real estate on your desktop.
Add optional PowerMan external discrete power supply for improved noise floor, low level detail retrieval, and soundstage space.
- Full Class A output for smooth powerful sound
- High quality design and components throughout
- All aluminum construction with durable beaded finish and permanent laser markings
- Provides three of the most popular output connections for high performance headphones, 1/4" (6.3 mm), 4 pin XLR, and dual 3 pin XLR
- High quality ALPS volume control goes from 'zero to Eleven'
- Fully regulated power supplies
- Output protection and turn-on/turn-off delay keeps your high end headphone investment safe.
- Single set of inputs wired direct to the volume control with JPS Labs Alumiloy® wire, no switches or extra circuit paths. Choose XLR or RCA inputs.
- Designed with the ABYSS AB-1266 planar headphone for high resolution playback and ultimate bass control with the most demanding headphones
- 115/230 VAC AC input selector with standard grounded IEC AC cord socket (AC cable not included, JPS Labs PAC Lite recommended)
- Circular connector for external Powerman power supply upgrade
- Input Z: 10 Kohms
- Output: 6 watts @ 16 ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 1000 mV
- Gain: Selectable 10 dB (Low) / 16 dB (High)
- THD: 0.0006% @ 300 mW, distortion character compensated for high-end music playback
- Noise floor: -110 dBV
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 29.3 cm x 13 cm (9.5"W x 11.5"D x 5.1"H)
- Weight: 4.8 kg (10.5 lbs) (amp only)
- 100-115VAC/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, CE certified